Friday, December 25, 2009

Credit Insurance Association I Don't Have The Best Credit, But Can I Still Rent To Own Property, Or Buy A Foreclosure?

I don't have the best credit, but can I still rent to own property, or buy a foreclosure? - credit insurance association

In spite of my bad credit rating, if the landlord agrees, you can rent your own apartment, is this possible? O depends on a bank as with any property purchase?

How does your job situation in the possibility of renting? I have to pay, insurance, taxes, fees, etc. in the house? Or is it that the owner of these things until it is paid paid?

The owner can change your mind at any time, before I proceed to payment of the balance, so that utlimately I only paid the rent?

Now ... If this does not work for me because of bad credit. What would be the answer to the question of whether I decide on a property in foreclosure sale?

I am sick and tired of old age and NEED MY OWN!

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment