Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Lubricate Fan On Computer Maintenance Questions - Mercedes 350sdl Diesel?

Maintenance questions - mercedes 350sdl diesel? - how to lubricate fan on computer

some questions.

1) How do I get my oxygen sensors and sensor control. I want to ensure their good fuel consumption. How can the sensor, which controls when the electric fan (again, because I do not think it works). Is there a program that the ANC the computer, the car will get in touch to check the sensors. Since 1991, the car is what a team does not know - who?

2) as part of my time 5k care oil change, my manual says "clutch lubricated - What is it and how?

3) When do I get my valves adjusted? What kind of service - a development? What is done in my car for an adjustment? (This is a diesel) is

4) If the fuel filter and air filter is located on the car?

5) I hear a squOECA noise while he is at certain times of particularly acute. I do not think their contribution to the steering wheel but it looks like its coming on the right side of the front of the car ..

Sorry for all questions - Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment