Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last Night Calls Strange Calls Last Night In The NHL?

Strange calls last night in the NHL? - last night calls

I'm not complaining about referees, and I hate it when people do too. Last night I saw 2 of the strangest calls I've seen for a while.
I mentioned in a previous post of a fight between Laraque and Chara, both of which have 2 minutes for delay of game.
Then, later in the evening there was a bit of a struggle between Phx and SJ, and everyone was like crazy, Bernier shots while he still had the stick in his hand, and goes into Carcillo Roenick, skates then Carcillo of Roenick, and is 3rd Man Bernier, Roenick approached and pulled out and embarrassed in the process Carcillo knee bent. Be Roenick was not the aggressor, but was removed at the end he played only a mediator, but he was still, but Got NothinPhx G and receive an additional 5 for fighting. Roenick also seemed surprised when the bank is not in the box.
Therefore, lost in a field of struggle important calls last night.

1 comment:

Lubers25 said...

Bob, I'm sorry, I must answer this question in the morning and the woman caught me stupid and useless things, like my hair cut tonight and holiday shopping at my school twice. Needless to say, I was not very happy with the length of the day I took it.

I have not seen the Laraque / Chara incident yet. I must say that we have heard in some of the highest levels of work because of a delay in calling the game when you rub players who trash talking, his face, but never really in it. When we ask to go a second set of penalties for late in the offense with him. They describe as a fight for what I'm not really sure what to say. If you find a clip of posting the link, no luck. Everyone is so fascinated by the night last night, when Crosbyis difficult to see a highlight of this game involved him.

I saw the San Jose / Phoenix scrap. I think the referee just, and that most of Roenick and Carcillo in their initial debate. Roenick has stagnated to run when everyone in pairs. Missing this call is something that should not happen with 4 officials on the ice more.

I was surprised to allow Carcillo fight for others. That alone should play given the Sharks a kind of power, but Carcillo and Roenick would have received $ 5 each for fighting. Carcillo then should receive additional sentences for participation in the controversy other. I wonder if Roenick had played in 18 games last season, not to fight guY.

I believe that the person responsible for the SJ / PHO game, a phone call from Stephen Walkom similar to those questions received today.

TBL: The League of complaints from all the teams every season. This season is no different than any other in the past when it comes to acting. You've really re-designed the system of referees in recent years and will continue. Officials go with laptops and to receive regular e-mails highlighting the different situations in their play with others that have occurred in other games in the league. They provide a large number of employees. Missed calls and spirits are part of the game. It can and will try to reduce, but it still has the human element tos on the road. The game is about 10X slower on television than on the ice.

Post a Comment